Thursday, October 05, 2006

A real homework free night!
Not that I stitched, but I did get to watch a movie while doing some research for this new website I've decided to take on and I think the website won't be so bad, there's lots of free shopping cart options and since I can modify them I at least don't have to start from scratch :)

Here's my update from monday night stitching on Peaceful Silhouette:


On the left all I'm missing is a towel in the basket stitched in Whisper but I'm waiting for my SB&B order for the whisper which I ordered in blue because i thought that would look nice. Then tonight I'll finish filling in the tub and start on the shelf up to the right of the tub and the towel hanger. I should have this piece finished by the end of november maybe. I'm not starting new projects because of my class but finishing things up would be nice!

Ah - and Tuesday night - I started piecing Leanne's Quilt Block 2 finally, I got mini blocks 1-3 all pieced, I'm hoping friday night to piece mini block 4 so I can start on the embroidery for it. Maybe I should also start piecing Block 3 if I find any free time...
Looks like apple picking this weekend in NH? THen making some apple sauce?? Going to be a possibly busy weekend but fun at least!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Your dragon is really beginning to move along now! My Kingdom Sampler is ready for pick up! I hope I can find a chance to get it this weekend :-)