Thursday, April 27, 2006

A night of studying - no stitching last night. I watched Alias, the last Gilmore Girls episode I've missed (last weeks) and studied. That's it for the night - oh besides reading :)

I just started the Wicca Cookbook, i'm still in the beginning but I find some of the information given as "history" false so I'm a little disappointed with that but otherwise I'm really looking forward to the book so I'm keeping an open mind and really looking forward to some new recipes!

In talking with my sister today we have decided that I will only be at Celebrations Saturday and Sunday (sorry Carol, it does appear we won't be able to meet up this year :( ) but Friday we've decided to do a day together of stitching all the old projects from last year at my place to save on gas and to get into the celebrations spirit. So I'm really looking forward to going through all my class pieces and deciding what will get done, what won't and maybe working on some a bit!

8 MORE DAYS!

No comments: