Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I just spent some time resizing pictures on my server so hopefully loading time will decrease and I can store more pictures.

All because I finally remembered to take pictures last night :)

First - here's my RR that has returned home to me. It's the Shepherd's Bush months and they need buttons which I have not gotten yet but as I have quite a few left to stitch it's not a big deal. Although I do hope to frame these up soon, I'm going to get one frame and change them out monthly. So maybe I do need the buttons before April starts since I have April-August stitched now. My sister has offered to stitch November or January for me too!


And here's the first RR piece I finished - just updated to have my name now.


And here's the seaside RR piece I finished last weekend. These are going to get mailed out Saturday.


Last night due to such a late lunch we skipped dinner but I did get to stitch a bit on Going To Market! while watching tv. It was great and I look forward to pulling that out at lunch today and this evening as well!

Looks like we'll be snowboarding Saturday instead of friday evening now if the mountains do open up again, our new snowboarding pants should be here friday. I still plan on leaving relatively early friday due to all the hours I've been working so hopefully there will be some quilting this weekend!

No comments: