Thursday, December 01, 2005

Well I did even better yesterday than I had hoped, during work i had a slow meeting so I brought my knitting and I finished both the pink hat and the scarf for my sister. The only real knitting for christmas left is the harry potter scarf and maybe another hat for my sister.

I'm looking forward to Stitch tonight at the LNS, I have an ornament to start, although I might start it at lunch time before knitting more on the harry potter scarf. Tomorrow at lunch I will knit the harry potter scarf and see how many rows I can get done during a lunch break then I can determine how much I need to knit in the evenings if at all to get it done in time for christmas.

Hopefully today is more productive than yesterday, these meetings really mess with my day, of course i have another long meeting today too...

No comments: