Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I almost forgot - Carol you just reminded me - and you definately don't have to do anything for my birthday! Thank you for the birthday wishes :)

I got a package in the mail yesterday from my friend in Spain - with a birthday gift, some yarn - not like any i've seen over here and i can't wait to make a hat or something out of it... and ... a scissor/needle case - i have to take pictures and post -- i am so touched at how much time she must have put into this. She took a Shepherd's Bush pattern i sent her a while back and used parts of that to make the outside into a spring like design, with my initial, then the pockets on the inside are also stitched.. oh it's wonderful, i've never gotten something so special! All i can say is WOW! I dont' know how i'll ever repay her!

I just had to share and i will try to remember to take pictures. Oh and she sent needles and a pair of scissors along with it. Meeting friends online - it's just amazing how close i've become with people i've never met... but i do hope some day to go to spain/scotland/canada and other states in the US to meet these wonderful, generous and kind people! Ahh.. i have to run to a meeting, just can't believe i forgot to mention that!

No comments: