Thursday, September 23, 2004

Darn darn darn!

I missed Gilmore Girls on Tuesday - I totally forgot it was starting up again this week, and I wanted to tape it (since I was at my quilting class). I'm bummed. I have emailed my sister to see if she taped it but she has yet to get back to me.

Anyway - training is over - and i have a pounding headache again! Yesterday I got home, made dinner, cleaned the bathroom and I had a headache so I went to bed (this was at 8). Tonight I got home, cleaned the apartment, (dust/vacuum), did laundry, cut up a chicken, took out the garbage, ate dinner and now my headache is so bad i think i'm going to bed at 8 tonight again. This is really annoying. I will take some tylenol and try just reading - gotta get off the computer though, the light bothers my eyes when my headache gets this bad.

My headaches are wierd - I have lived on a computer now for 4 years, no problems and these past 2 months have been horrible since I started working. I'm used to working all summer long (4 months straight) on a computer for 9 hours a day and never had a problem but something about this summer is different. Plus I've spend endless hours on my laptop during school and never had a problem. Now I find if I use my laptop at work I don't necessarily get a headache but if i use the regular computer (or the laptop today at training - different laptop) i get this pounding headache by the end of the day. My solution has been to bring my laptop to work and use that but there are some things I have to do on the other computer.... UGG, i need to 1) get my eyes checked at an eye doc - never been before so it's about time 2) if nothing is wrong, maybe see a doctor about my headaches and 3) start tracking what i eat/do/drink the days i get them (which right now is every weekday so i'll start keeping track tomorrow).

Enough complaining --- actually i have more complaining but it's something different. I headed out this morning at 7:30 like usual for training and got onto I-95/128 and there I stopped - the normal 40 minute drive took me 2 1/2 hours to get there. It was really bad, i guess they had closed down most of the lanes of 128 for an accident but i had no idea and i was just sitting in gridlock for an hour, then inching for another hour, then finally i got on rt 3 to 495 to I-93 and that part took only half an hour. Lucky for me that is the last time I'm driving up 128 in the morning *i hope*.

Stitching - no cross stitching lately - been a very busy week, getting home late and such. Tuesdya night I had my quilt class - I will post a picture after I actually work on block two. Right now I have the templates cut and some of them traced onto the fabric but no fabric cut. I should get working on it because this one has more sewing than the last but these headaches are hurting my night free time.

I'm sure I'll be on again tomorrow so i will do the QOTW then - right now i have another load of laundry to fold before the bf gets home from the library and then i'm going to bed!

No comments: