Thursday, June 24, 2004

2 more days of work...

Then I get to go home and see my boyfriend :) Seriously though yesterday went well, worked in the lab a bit so that helped pass the time. Then after work I went and hung out with my Aunt until 9 when I headed home and basically just went to bed. Next week if I go to dinner again I'll stay over night since they live closer to work than I do, plus I want to bring a desert with me next time.

Today after work I will go to Target, maybe walmart too but I could probably save that until this weekend. Then to CVS to see if I can get my prescriptions filled and then home to do everything on my list. I'm hoping to get some organizing stuff for my closet at target, and maybe something for the bathroom so I'll be able to unpack more stuff. And I have to pack for the weekend since I'm leaving straight from work friday.

So no stitching last night, just relaxed, went for a 2 mile walk with my aunt and cousin, then had dinner and just chatted for a bit. For some reason my congestion is getting worse and today is rough for me. I don't have cold symptoms though so I'm chalking it up to allergies still. Guess I could go make breakfast now..

No comments: